Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm back !

Boy has it been a long hibernation for me..I've almost forgotten the time when I last posted.And to be honest I have no idea why I did n't have time.I mean there was nothing major I had been doing and yet it seemed time was flying.But ah ! now I remember ! I was too busy watching ' Hana Yori Dango' , the korean drama that Uzma had introduced me to.All the time that I was online was spent staring at my laptop's screen watching the once sensational drama that had been my addiction past week !

Other than ogling at my screen , I was also busy revising some parts of the Holy Quran that I know by heart. Dido's bruises (mentioned a few posts earlier ) are also getting better and she invited us to her home to treat us on getting better, we used the oppurtunity to throw a surprise birthday party for Uzma and Sidra as well.Then there was New Year's eve which was also the day when we had a blue moon and a lunar eclipse in Karachi ! ( What an end to 2009 !).

But with all that happiness and joy came a tragedy as well.It was the 28th of December when a bomb blast killed about 40 people in a religious procession. It was really heart breaking to see something of this magnitude happening in my very own city and afflicting its brutalities on innocent citizens.May Allah grant patience to the families of the deceased and bless those who passed away ! Ameen

3 comments:

  1. All this violence makes no sense... why can't we all live in peace and respect each others views?

    I'm glad you are blogging again, Najwa. I hope you enjoyed the Korean drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much compression, elaborate...might help in future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed watching Hana yori dango...but its just the tip of the iceberg..there are many many more to watch...after the semester that is :D
    UJ

    ReplyDelete