Friday, November 19, 2010

Eid OOTD


So its Eid ul Azha, this eid is different from the previous Eid ( Eid ul Fitr) because it follows Hajj, the annual congregation of muslims at Makkah while the previous Eid follows Ramadan, the month of fasting, I wont be doing a long detailed post since I have to rush for my study session. But hey I didnt forget that my followers, especially Jana would love to see the dress :) So well the dress I wore is once again all designed by me, I bought the fabric, and then found the perfect lace and ribbons to go with it, I had the lace stitched under the neck line and on my sleeves while the ribbons (black and white) on the lower edge of the dress. The shirt has been tailored A-line, as in it looks like a frock and has no slits on the side like the usual shalwaar kameez shirts. I bought the scarf from a scarf shop near my home and the trouser from another shop altogether so this dress has pretty much been together piece by piece :)  I absolutely love the bangle, it matches the dress, has a pretty ethnic look and its not even expensive !! I got it for Rs 150 ! Thats a little less than $ 2 .00..

I hope all of you had a brilliant Eid :) and since I didnt say this before I'm gonna say it now ' Eid Mubarak' everyone !




5 comments:

  1. That Looks beautiful Mashallah hope u had a great Eid
    love
    Naz

    ReplyDelete
  2. EID Mubarak! Looks like you had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid Mubarak! I love the 1st pic. Red looks good on you :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. mashallah mashallah future doctor and friend!!! as always you are GORGEOUS!!! you look wonderful in red!!!! thank you for ALWAYS thinking of me and letting me see your colorful clothing!!

    ReplyDelete