Friday, July 24, 2015

Journaling

I was going through all my posts today. It was interesting to go through the chronicles of my past and revisit the uncertainties and doubts I had. Its even more interesting to see how far I've come from them. How my plans turned into reality and how my dilemma shaped into a decision over time. It gave me an insight, a realization that all that I'm worried about today would be over tomorrow.

There were posts about how I love neurology, a post a few months later about how I wasn't so sure about it anymore and then another one on how I'm confused between Neurology and Internal medicine. Well, here I am today, 4 years later, an Internal medicine resident !

I'm in 2nd year of my Internal medicine residency. Residency, something that seemed so distant and hard to get into is already under my belt ( for the most part) and I'm doing well at it. If I had to go back to my past self,  I'd give myself a pat on the back. I wont tell her not to worry, I wont tell her to take it easy. I'd tell her that she is doing the right thing, I'd tell her to keep going strong and the results are always there. All those worries, those plans and sleepless nights actually helped me get here, and they made me strong enough to stay here and face the challenges that the future brought.

And now I have different kinds of problems, a different set of worries, uncertainties, tribulations and stress. But going through this blog and reading about my own past gives me the insight to understand that they will all be gone soon, and I'd be smiling at them later! 

6 comments:

  1. When I think about how I was in 1st year of medical school, it seems far too distant but at the same time feels like time flew too fast! Reaching where we are was a dream at one time, and may be the dreams today will seem too small tomorrow. All I need is keeping myself alive, and continue dreaming. Life goes on!

    Congratulations to us for making it this far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi friend today get new info on your blog website.
    Grabbit Media.
    http://grabbit.com.pk/
    http://auratrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunya k sb se baray Aalam or ilm najomiyoun k basdshah Aaalam MM Jaferi. Ap ka suchha yakeen hi ap ki tmam msloun ko hul kr skta h. ap k tmam msloun ka hul Quran-e-Pak ki rahnomai main, Free Rohani ilaj, ilme noori se or wazaif +923244544864 se nikala jay ga.
    Online Istikhara
    Free online Rohani ilaj
    Online Istikhara for Marriage
    Dua Istikhara for marriage in Urdu
    Free online rohani Wazaif
    Free taweez online
    Online Marriage Istikhara Service
    Love Marriage Problems
    Nori ilm
    Istikhara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ku k ais trhan k tarika ma sirf mout k ilawa dunaya k har bemari ka ilaj mojod hai. Bohat kum log jis amal ma maharat rakhta hain jin ma sa Salman Hussain Jaferi +923055381273 b 1 Aamil hain.
    Online Istikhara
    Free Rohani ilaj
    Rohani ilaj
    Love Marriage Problem
    Taweez and Nori ilm
    Wazaif
    Istikhara for marriage

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is very powerful. Its helps me a lot about this topic. very nice and the very
    helpful blog commenting Sites List that you have posted. I like it very much please keep
    doing this amazing work. Have a very nice day sir.:
    Kepala Bergetar

    ReplyDelete