Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey there readers, yes, I'm alive :) In case my unusually long absence from the blogging world worried anyone about me being abducted by aliens, falling down the gutter, or getting locked up in the bathroom of my own home without a cell phone or anyone to call for help ! ( I know thats a NOT Im hearing :D ).

 So anyways I was just busy with lots of stuff and had more than enough on plate to find time to blog, but here I am now, and what do I have for you today ?? An entire list of biographies of people from the medical world and related to it..I havent really read any of them and but I'm sure they're interesting. I'd like to get my hands on a a few. Has any of my readers read any of them ??

Here's the link - 

http://www.onlinecollege.org/2011/07/11/20-essential-biographies-for-medical-students/

1 comment:

  1. We are providing complete interior designing services in lahore. For further details click here : Zebra Interiors - Total Home Shop

    ReplyDelete